OUR MONTESSORI APPROACH
A CHRISTIAN MONTESSORI ELEMENTARY AND SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- accomplished by integrating Biblical foundations into the CMPS school culture through our core values and life style expectations.
- teaching the whole student through mind, body and spirit enables us to transform ordinary lives into extraordinary ones through faith, character, leadership and academic achievement.
How Does the Montessori Method Help Us Reach our Goals?
At Cornerstone, we integrate the best parts of the Montessori method with our own traditional way of teaching in order to provide the best of both philosophies. Montessori focuses on the following elements:
- Is child-centred and not teacher driven
- Emphasizes independent learning
- Encourages critical thinking and creative expression
- Mastery of academic skills while learning the value of time management
Junior Level ( Grades 1-6)
Senior Level (Grades 7-12)
The Montessori Philosophy at Cornerstone
“Cornerstone is a really good school and the academics are pretty strong. I like the way that the teachers help one-on-one to improve the standards of my children. Cornerstone has developed my children’s standards.”
– U.V., PARENT